Crossword puzzles are fun and challenging. We are introducing a daily crossword challenge for our readers. Each day we will challenge our readers from a different category. I hope you find them interesting.
Crossword Challenge – Planets and Moons
1. This planet is hot but not too hot for ice.
2. Supersonic winds are found on this planet.
3. A great comet catcher planet
4. This planet has more moons than any other planets
5. The smallest of the four Galilean moons orbiting Jupiter
6. The largest moon of Saturn
7. Innermost and larger of the two natural satellites of Mars
8. Outermost major moon of the planet Uranus
Solve the crossword by finding words that are antonyms of the clue word. Crossword Challenge – Antonyms
Solve the crossword by finding words that are synonyms of the clue word. Crossword Challenge – Synonyms
Crossword Challenge – Of Cities and Capitals – 15 August 2019
Test your English vocabulary by taking a quiz on sentence completion. Please share if you like it!
Take a quick test on English vocabulary. Learn the fun way. Good luck! For the following questions, choose the word…
Take an English vocabulary quiz. In each of the following sentences, replace the word or phrase in quotes with a…
Take yet another spelling test and test your English vocabulary. Take another English Vocabulary Quiz (Synonyms) (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle ||…
Take a trivia quiz and test your general knowledge. Share it if you find the quiz interesting! Take another General…
Take a quiz on general knowledge by challenging yourself with the following questions. Share it if you find the quiz…