Crossword puzzles are fun and challenging. We are introducing a daily crossword challenge for our readers. Each day we will challenge our readers from a different category. I hope you find them interesting.
Crossword Challenge – Planets and Moons
1. This planet is hot but not too hot for ice.
2. Supersonic winds are found on this planet.
3. A great comet catcher planet
4. This planet has more moons than any other planets
5. The smallest of the four Galilean moons orbiting Jupiter
6. The largest moon of Saturn
7. Innermost and larger of the two natural satellites of Mars
8. Outermost major moon of the planet Uranus
Solve the crossword by finding words that are antonyms of the clue word. Crossword Challenge – Antonyms
Solve the crossword by finding words that are synonyms of the clue word. Crossword Challenge – Synonyms
Crossword Challenge – Of Cities and Capitals – 15 August 2019
Quiz on Sentence Completion This is a quiz on English Vocabulary. Fill in the blanks and complete the sentences.
India’s Independence Day Quiz India celebrated independence day on 15 August. It is a national holiday in India commemorating the nation’s independence from the United Kingdom on…
Quiz Challenge – Choose the Correctly Spelled Word Choose the correct spelling for the missing word in each of the…
Welcome to yet another quiz in general knowledge. Test your brain by taking the following quiz.
Yet another country capital quiz for you. Enjoy and share it.
Test your verbal ability by taking the sentence completion quiz. Questions on Sentence Completion form an important part of the section on…