The following is an English Language usage quiz. The difficulty level for the quiz is equivalent to that of Level…
We are looking for talented and experienced freelance writers to contribute articles for faramira.com.
Faramira.com is now slightly more than a month old. We started on 25th of August, 2018. Over last month we have accumulated more that 25,000 new users with page views exceeding 50,000. You can download the full Google Analytics report from here. This month we are expecting to cross 100,000 page views.
We believe this is the right time for us to grow and hence we have opened up our website to accept articles from guests as well as paid writers.
Your article can be from any of the following topics:
- Fashion & Beauty
- Health & Fitness
- Family & Wellbeing
- Personal Growth
- Food & Recipes
- Social Media
Your post cannot be an advertisement for your product or the equivalent of a sponsored post. However, if you intend to promote your product or you want to advertise with Farmira then you can email us.
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet or print media.
- You cannot plagiarize.
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else including your own blog or other guest blogs.
- You can include at the most two links in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post.
- Your post should be more than 500 words and should not exceed 800 words.
- Faramira will credit you for the post if you are contributing as a guest and you will retain the rights for the content.
- Faramira may not credit you for your article and Faramira will retain the right for your content if you are being paid for your work by Faramira.com.
- For paid writers Faramira will pay anywhere between USD 15 to USD 50 depending on the number of words, the content of the article, the topic or genre of and the article and the mass appeal factor.
- Faramira may not publish your article without giving any reasons.
- Our editors may change the structure of the writing or may make adjustments on grammar.
- All articles must be in English.
- Article submitted should include graphics to make it more appealing.
Articles must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word document or as a shared link to Google document.
We publish tutorials, quizzes, short stories, smart money, passive income, and lifestyle. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get the latest. Subscribe to our magazine in Flipboard (Faramira).