CPF Simulator – version 2.0
This CPF Simulator simulates the CPF accounts based on publicly available information. You can use this simulator to optimize your CPF account outputs by comparing and contrasting across multiple simulation runs.
You can run the CPF simulator multiple times with different names and different inputs, and then you can compare the account outputs based on the inputs you keyed in.
Account Balance Accumulation
The below figure shows the total account balance for your CPF using two line graphs per simulation run. The first line graph shows the total account balance, which is the sum of the Ordinary, Special, Retirement and Medisave accounts. The second line graph shows the sum of the Ordinary and Special accounts. After 55, this becomes the amount you can withdraw after deducting the Full Retirement Sum.
- Bonus is added in the first month of the year.
- The additional 1% and extra additional 1% interest given by the government is not taken into the calculation.
- Interests are calculated on a monthly basis but added only at the end of the year.
- Once MA reaches BHS limit and age is less than 55 the contributions to Medisave and interests from Medisave are transferred to SA. If SA reached FRS limit then the amounts are transferred to OA.
- Once MA reaches BHS limit and age is more than 55 the contributions to Medisave and interests from Medisave are transferred to RA. If RA reached FRS limit then the amounts are transferred to OA
I am not a financial advisor. Neither am I trying to sell you anything. This CPF simulator is for educational purposes. The calculations used in this simulator are derived from publicly available information. It projects the CPF account amounts based on the inputs you provide. No data is retained for the working of the simulator. The entire calculation takes place on the browser, and no information is sent to the server. If you find any problems or flaws, please send me a note via comments or email.
A committed and optimistic professional who brings passion and enthusiasm to help motivate, guide and mentor young students into their transition to the Industry and reshape their careers for a fulfilling future. The past is something that you cannot undo. The future is something that you can build.
I enjoy coding, developing games and writing tutorials. Visit my GitHub to see the projects I am working on right now.
Educator | Developer | Mentor